Frequently Asked Questions
Nope, and I bet the fact that you are reading this indicates that your mind is starting to change too.
Option 1. This half day course starts at $325. To sign up, hit the “Register Now” button on the top of the page.
However, I want Sales for Introverts to be more than a one time transaction.
You will also receive a three free video components to help you get in the right mindset.
I do understand that businesses need direct access to purchase now, so for those that need that, use Option 1..
The course is a video course with a few interactive components for you to input your findings. It’s designed to take about a half day if you go start to finish. However, I recommend you break it up at your own pace however you like. Once purchased there is no time limit for you. You will have your own login to watch & rewatch as you please.
Here are the modules:
- My Story and Your Story Too: What led me to sales, and how I balanced it with my introversion. Plus, I want to hear your story as well.
- Investigating Common Myths: Deep dives into common assumptions about the sales world and the roles that both extroverts and introverts play… and whether or not they are true.
- What is an Introvert?: Examination of introverted traits as they play out in both business and personal lives.
- Basic Sales Theory & Practice: Re-imagining and Re-setting the stage for daily success, with specific actions and mindset guidance. Suitable for all experience levels.
- Building Your Brand & Sales Techniques: How to hone in certain skills and ideas to emphasize your introverted strengths to gain more business. Includes examples from my own career.
- Adapting Your Introversion: Plans to create your own authentic introverted space amongst an extrovert-friendly career choice in an extrovert-friendly culture.
Special quote PDFs are available for you to forward to whoever you need. Please email me your specific request at mark [at] salesforintroverts.com
Yes to both. I’ve set up this course so that it’s appropriate for any experience level. Sure, if a true beginner is taking this course, you will probably not share a lot of the typical sales experiences that others will resonate with. However, the fastest way for me to get caught up to speed in my own early career was to listen, emulate, and learn from those who came before me.
Thanks for the honest, if, a little brusque question – sorry for that word but there really is no equivalent. But you certainly have a right to ask it. (Wait, does “curt” also work?)
Hey! That’s a loaded question. I can’t do that. There are no guarantees that you will make more money. Just like with a diet or fitness program, they can’t guarantee results either.
Great! Click the button below and explore which options work best for you.